A Pasta bake is a hearty meal, guaranteed to warm you up when its cold and leave you feeling nice and full. this gorgeous recipe is vegan and vegetarian friendly and is great to dish up when you have guests round.
Cook Time: Approximately 50mins
2tbsp Olive Oil
1 Jar Mr Organic Dairy Free Parmigiana Sauce
1/2 Cauliflower, cut into florets
350g Mr Organic Fusilli
4tbsp of Breadcrumbs
Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 180C/Fan 160C/Gas Mark 4
2. Cut your aubergine into slices approximately 1cm thick, then dice them into bitesize pieces. Heat up some olive oil in a pan and then fry the aubergine between 5 and 10 minutes until soft.
3. Empty the Parmigiana sauce into a large bowl, then fill and pour into the bowl 2 full jars of water. Once mixed, stir in the cooked aubergine.
4. Steam the cauliflower florets for approximate 8 minutes, then place into a food processor and pulse until it becomes cauliflower rice. Season to tast with salt and pepper.
5. Stir in your pasta (uncooked) into the sauce mix and then pour into an oven safe dish. Evenly spread the cauliflower rice over the mixture and top with the breadcrumbs.
6. Cover the dish with foil and bake in the oven for 20 minutes, then remove the foil and bake for another 10 minutes or so, until the top turns crispy.
Image used with permission from Mr. Organic