This dip is great for Crispbreads, celery or carrot sticks and is a light, fresh snack, great for the warmer weather. While best made with fresh peas, it still tastes great with frozen peas.
Cooking and Prep Time: Approximately 10 - 15mins
100g Feta Cheese, plus extra for garnish
1 heaped tbsp Greek Yogurt
2 finely chopped sprigs of fresh Mint
1tsp Lemon zest
1tsp Lemon Juice
1. In a small saucepan, blanch the peas for 1 minute, then drain.
2. Using a Food Processor, blend the cheese and yogurt until smooth and creamy.
3. Add in the peas, mint, lemon zest and lemon juice then pulse until it is a thick texture, similar to hummus.
4. Season as needed, but bear in mind the saltiness of the Feta.
5. Garnish with Olive Oil and some extra Feta and Enjoy!
Image used with permission from Peter’s Yard